§.1 General provisions
Lakeside Robert Biel with the registered office at Zdrojowa 18 , 38-610 Solina is Personal Data Controller. Personal data are subject to protection in line with the commonly applicable regulations of law, and stored on secured servers.
§2. Data Controller
The Service Provider is a controller of its clients’ data. This means that if you contact us, the following data are processed: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, position, job location, IP address. Personal data are processed:
- in compliance with personal data protection regulations,
- to the extent and for the purpose that is required to conclude, form, change or terminate the Agreement, and to duly perform electronic services,
- to the extent and for the purpose of legitimate interest (legally justified purposes), unless the processing violates the rights and freedoms of a person to whom they relate: to the extent and for the purpose of the consent given by you, such as [for example] providing you with our offer,[przykładowo]
Each person to whom the data relates (if controlled by us) may access, correct, remove his/her personal data or limit processing of his/her personal data, and to object against data processing and file a complaint to a supervisory authority. The person responsible for supervising personal data processing in the Service Provider’s organisation may be contacted by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of your consent to the extent only as to seek claims before court or if we are required to retain the data pursuant to local, EU or international regulations. The Service Provider may provide the User’s personal or other data to authorised entities in line with the applicable regulations of law (e.g. prosecuting authorities).
Personal data may be deleted due to withdrawal of the consent or filing of a legitimate objection to personal data processing.
The Service Provider shall provide personal data only to entities authorised by the applicable regulations of law.
§3. Cookie files
The following cookies are used on our website:
- “strictly necessary” cookies, which help to use the services provided, e.g. identifying cookies used for services that require identification as part of the website;
- cookie files used for security, e.g. used to detect identification abuse as part of the website;
- “performance cookies” used for collecting information about the way users use the website;
- “functional” cookie files that record user’s settings and interface personalisation, e.g. user selected language or region, font size, website visual appearance, etc.;
The user can at any time switch off or resume the option of gathering cookies by changing his/her website settings. The instruction for managing cookie files is available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies